Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Lord Give Me The Strength I Need
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 06-19-2015 09:23 PM
Amen
(06-19-2015 04:50 PM)Guest Wrote:  Dear Lord give me the strength I need to see me through all I am living at this time in my life one day at time. This is all I am asking of you for myself, now for my daughter please Lord give her the healing she needs for this very rare disease. Give her the hope to see you can even use the doctors to heal her. May it all be done for your glory and honor, as you have your perfect will be done in our lives. I pray this in Jesus precious name amen.
Posted by Guest - 06-19-2015 04:50 PM
Dear Lord give me the strength I need to see me through all I am living at this time in my life one day at time. This is all I am asking of you for myself, now for my daughter please Lord give her the healing she needs for this very rare disease. Give her the hope to see you can even use the doctors to heal her. May it all be done for your glory and honor, as you have your perfect will be done in our lives. I pray this in Jesus precious name amen.