Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 04-03-2015 12:42 AM |
| Forgive me when i was lazy when there was so much to do. Help me cope and not be overwhelmed for my family depends a lot. I ask for wisdom and insight, strength, love to move on from the Lord. Thank you and God bless you too. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-21-2015 02:12 AM |
| Thank you. Please help me know Jesus again. Please help me overcome evil with good. And learn to believe again in His mercy, goodness and love. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-20-2015 03:28 PM |
| Dear Phi, I prayed for you. May God bless you! |
| Posted by phi - 03-18-2015 03:52 PM |
| I am so tired of my old self. How do i return to the Lord, to whom i sang and gave my offerings before... please forgive me and let me come again. |

