Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: direction
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 02-10-2015 08:47 PM
pls God give us your direction guidance and favor this day, i pray, we give you all the praise
Posted by Chris8 - 02-09-2015 11:00 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this person and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Guest - 02-09-2015 08:48 AM
Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life as you direct their steps to were you want them to be. I pray this in Jesus name amen.
Posted by Guest - 02-09-2015 05:26 AM
I pray for direction in your life, in Jesus' Name, Amen!
Posted by Guest - 02-08-2015 06:57 PM
I know that my need is not as urgent as some but I need to ask that some might see this and pray for me. A person that I was sure the Lord put in my life and who I thought he had bigger plans for, has left. What I thought God wanted never came to pass. I just ask that anyone who would, would pray for direction for me in my life. Thank you, and bless any who read this.