Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: healing
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Buster - 04-07-2009 07:04 PM
My Lord, I come to you,with this request, in agreement with many others. I ask you to completely heal Karen. You have asked us to pray one for another. We thank you for all blessings, and we are counting on blessings to flow in this situation, in Jesus name, amen
Posted by Guest - 04-07-2009 05:55 PM
I am praying for God's healing and mercy. I have cancer and am having a procedure called "radiofrequency ablation" on Thursday, 4/9. The procedure will obliterate 3 tumors in my liver. I still have cancer in another area of the abdomen, but the liver tumors are the most important. I ask for your prayers that this procedure will go well. They are using hormone therapy right now for the other lesions. Please Pray it works! I praise God for His healing and mercy! Amen. Thanks, Karen