Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Scared I might have Cancer..
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Buster - 04-07-2009 05:15 PM
My Dear Lord, I cometo you,bringing threrequest of Nicole before you. Lord,I pray she will be totally healed of all infirmities,and that you willprovide comfortand blessings for her. God, you asked us topray onefor another, and as others have said,you too said "ask and you shall recieve." We are askingfor this in Jesus name, amen
Posted by mariarae - 04-07-2009 04:10 PM
Dear Lord, I ask thay you help Nicole get through this test without any difficulties. I ask that there be no cancer, and that she is restored to a healthy life without any pain. You say in your word Lord, "ask and you shall recieve." I am asking Lord, that this works out for Nicole.
In your glorious name Lord
Amen
Posted by Guest - 04-07-2009 03:27 PM
Hi my name is Nicole, and I would really appreciate someone to pray for me. I'm 32 years old and have ulcerative colitis. I've had this disease since 16 and I am very frightened because I've let myself go so long without surgery. Now I've been having bad abdominal pain on my left side for over 2 years. My symptoms have gotten so bad that I'm having trouble leaving the house, if I do I have panic attacks. I have scheduled a colonoscopy set for the April 10th at 10am mountain in Denver. I'm really frightened to go through this test another time because last time I almost died. Can someone pray for me that I will go through this test well, and that they will not find any cancer? Thank you.

Please pray that they will be able to do this test on me safely (that I am healthy enough for it), and that the biopsies taken will come out negative for cancer.