Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Lost love
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 12-30-2014 10:50 PM
John 16:22-24 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.
Posted by Guest - 12-23-2014 07:25 PM
Father heal this person's broken heart and give them self confidence, wisdom and courage. in Jesus name, amen
Posted by Need prayerplease - 12-23-2014 11:29 AM
My heart is broken and I am in shock actually Christmas should be happy time and I celebrate Jesus birth, but keep getting dragged down by hurt from some that I love but is having affair with other woman and is not looking back or has no consideration , this can't be right, this can be me ok, I know that god would not do this is to me, has to be satan that keeps stabbing me when I'm down, please dear lord lift me u and show me your works.