Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 10-02-2014 11:00 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on Your servant and their home. In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the curses to leave Your servant and their home! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by Peprah - 10-02-2014 07:15 AM |
| I am a missionary working in the remote areas of Ghana where souls have been neglected owing to the poverty state and the primitive ideas of the inhabitants. Of truth, the rate of how souls are dying in these areas without having Jesus Christ in their lives is very alarming. In order to get the rest souls won for for Christ calls for a vehicle. Kindly pray with me to get $6,000 to buy 4x4 vehicle for this missions work. |

