Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 10-01-2014 11:00 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home. In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 10-01-2014 03:03 AM |
|
Dear Team Please pray for a total permanent deliverance for my son and I. We have lived in long term hardship due to bondage to the occult for many years. At the moment we are struggling to get through to total deliverance. The bondage breaks but comes back. Pray for God to show us the way into the promise of Jesus, those who are free in Jesus Christ are free indeed. Thank you and God bless Marie |

