Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: To save a marriage and family
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 09-12-2014 10:00 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Tangerinerain - 09-12-2014 12:37 AM
My husband I and a fellow teacher have some attraction and relationship going on which I don't believe has turned physical but I can see and feel that it's an emotional one that is becoming a problem. We have had a really rocky marriage and I want more that anything for him to see that we can make it better with God's guidance. I pray for him to see that this coworker is not good for our marriage and to end the relationship completely. I pray that another job is offered to him closer to home that he takes. I pray for my peace through this time and to be the best loving person I can be to him. Please pray for both of us.