Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please Pray for me
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 01-26-2013 04:00 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by bcshelvsme - 04-01-2009 12:28 PM
Dear Lord guide this person to the right job for them with a good salary and benefits, let it also be a permanent position. May they do the job as if they were doing it unto you and be grateful for the blessings you sent their way. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name and give You all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen. Warrior
Posted by Guest - 03-31-2009 10:57 PM
Hey I lost my job almost two weeks ago and I have ran myself to death and have tried so hard to find work. I am still trying cause I live on my own and have so much to pay for and no one to help me. I still trying to find a job though and I keep my trust and faith in God cause I know if its his will and plan than I will get me a job. Please pray for me that God will bless me with a job.