Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by eugene - 04-20-2014 04:47 AM |
|
God takes no pleasure in having you wait but each one of your struggles is a divine appointment with a merciful God who wants to reveal more of himself to you. The testing of your faith produces a steadfastness that will have its complete effect that you may be perfect, complete and lacking in nothing. ( James 1:4) There is a purpose for your pain. It is working out a greater good. It is preparing you to be royalty, reigning with Christ in a kingdom that will never end. Though the days grow dark and filled with evil, believers have nothing to fear for their future is one of power. - By Marianne Bernard |
| Posted by stephie77 - 04-18-2014 01:10 PM |
| Heavenly Father, may Essic draw near to You and enhance the relationship with You. Grant the love of Essic's life safety. If he is sick bring healing, if he is in harms way, bring protection. May Essic hear from him soon, In Jesus Name, Amen |
| Posted by Essie - 04-17-2014 07:40 PM |
| It seems as it has been some time since I have connected with my faith and it's so disappointing. I am trying to reconnect and would appreciate any thoughts and prayers to help me ease back into it. I am also asking for an urgent prayer for the love of my life who is traveling alone overseas. He in in South Asia fulfilling a life long traveling experience and I am growing more weary and anxious by the day because I have not heard from him in a week. This week has been agonizing and I just want to make sure he is well. Please pray for his health as he had been sick with a fever and communication was always hit or miss due to the internet connection. I have never felt more loved and more complete and I don't know what to do or how to handle the stress from worrying. I am placing my faith in God and would appreciate any prayers and warm thoughts. It is getting harder to fall asleep, I would just like some piece of mind knowing that he is safe and sound. |

