Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Praise Report
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-09-2014 04:38 PM
Thank you for your reply and all of your prayers God Bless you!
Posted by Dixon - 04-08-2014 12:23 PM
I pray for you and your family, I pray that God pours his blessings out upon you.
Posted by Guest - 04-08-2014 11:24 AM
Praise Report
God Bless to everyone. If you remember I posted a prayer of how I went out to go to work and my car had been repossessed. I had gone through a period prior to this where I had lost everything so I was trying to catch up on the car and other bills. I had just landed a good paying job that was going to get me back on track. I lost the Job because of the transportation repossession. I had exhausted all my funds. Friday April 4, 2014 my rent for the week to week hotel was due. Thank God that through a military veteran help program they are paying what I owe plus two extra weeks. My wife and I are taking it one day at a time and are Grateful for what God has done. Please continue to agree with us in prayer as we still need employment, Food, and transportation. Thanx for the prayers
Psa 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.