Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 05-13-2014 03:52 PM |
|
Prayers heal I know that if you stand in agreement with me my child will be healed. Thank you for your prayers and Praise God
|
| Posted by Guest - 05-09-2014 07:08 PM |
|
She is now 13 and still affected with these problems I know God is working on her thank you for taking the time to pray for her.
|
| Posted by Guest - 04-16-2014 10:57 AM |
|
Heal this child and remove the enemy from her little mind and body. Fill her with the Holy Spirit and remove all toxic people from her in Jesus name amen
|
| Posted by Guest - 04-14-2014 11:31 AM |
|
Took her to doctor wants her on medication. Lord please heal her I don't want my child strung out on pills. We are ready to change and be better Christians I know this move was rough on her and her little mind is having a hard time. She is a military child and it's not always easy. I pry that you fill her with the Holy Spirit today and make the necessary changes in Jesus name I pray amen
|
| Posted by Guest - 04-08-2014 08:56 AM |
|
God thank you for Madison allow her to be filled with your heavenly spirit. Cover her little body and remove all toxic energy. Fill her with your spirit in Jesus name bring her friends and confidence today.
|
| Posted by Guest - 03-27-2014 05:32 PM |
(03-25-2014 01:22 PM)Guest Wrote: Thank you for your prayer....God please remove these demons in her in Jesus name
I agree with you for Madison and all our loved ones deceived by the enemy...cover them all with your Blood my Lord
|
| Posted by Guest - 03-25-2014 01:22 PM |
|
Thank you for your prayer....God please remove these demons in her in Jesus name
|
| Posted by Chris8 - 02-28-2014 11:00 AM |
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
|
| Posted by Guest - 02-28-2014 07:38 AM |
|
My daughter Madison is hurting mentally and physically. She has no friends and hates herself she hasn't looked in mirror in months and when she does has a panic attack and hurts herself. She crys everyday all day and screams at me and her dad she hates us and it hurts me to know this but she does. We need prayers to heal her low self esteem, anxiety and depression. Also ease pray that she makes friends she is so lonely.
|