Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: thank u lord
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Brother_David - 02-05-2014 03:04 PM
Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this one with pain on their left side. Touch their body and heal it from it's infirmity dear Lord. Bless them as well with Your wisdom and substance of finances as well dear Lord Jesus. Draw them into a deeper and more abiding walk with You Father.

I pray this in Jesus precious name

Amen
Posted by phash - 02-05-2014 09:09 AM
I need God's wisdom,mercy,love,prosperity,I pray I make it to heaven.
God healing power upon my body(acne and pain in the left side of the belly),I need to finacial prosperity and the grace to graduate from the university this year