Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 01-25-2013 02:20 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest,Jake,Maddy. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest,Jake,Maddy! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by tishlea - 03-25-2009 07:48 AM |
| Precious Jesus I pray that You would help this person that has come seeking prayer.I pray that You would touch their soul.If they haven't accepted You as their Savior,I pray that they will.I pray that all will turn out alright in the end.I pray that the children will be raised to know who You are.I pray that they will live their life for You.In this I ask in Your name, Jesus, Amen. |
| Posted by Buster - 03-25-2009 07:33 AM |
| My Dear Lord, I bring this petition before you, asking that you intercede and do the right things in this. Be with this one, who is one of your children, give this person comfort in this siutation, and see it through to a good ending. We will praise you for it, In Jesus name Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 03-25-2009 06:59 AM |
| Please pray from me, i have made a mistake that may cause me to go to jail and or lose my son, Jake and daughter, Maddy. I know I messed up but it was unintentional please pray for a miracle for me. I don't think that I am worthy to ask the Lord for anything |

