Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by skasha99 - 08-02-2013 11:35 PM |
| Father, nothing is impossible for you oh God Yvette needs your divine touch. She is your child and she's asking for help. This case is enormous and complicated but Lord you are the alpha and the omega please intervene and make it all well. In Jesus' name Amen |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 08-02-2013 07:10 PM |
| Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please watch gust help to get thru this time and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Action238 - 08-02-2013 07:24 AM |
| It's a mind set...that nothing is going to get in the way of you bringing God glory...it's our only purpose...that's why we live...to choose Him or sin...Choose life...the struggles you endure are all self inflicted...finances...these are the end times things are about to get a lot worse...bible says even the very elect will be deceived...Glory in God...it's so much easier to be in Him than in this world..Satan is seeking and devouring..sifting as wheat...these are end times..book of Revelation revealing itself into our lives...One world order is spoken of daily...the collapse of the world we know it to be...get your oil...be ready for the bridegroom...it's not feelings we walk on it's faith by His grace and mercy..nothing we can do at all...He is the river...that flows...into life and life abundantly...get your mind prepared to fight the fight by the Power of His Spirit...it's the only way in...through Jesus....be safe and be committed to His purpose and plan...God bless and I pray you know who you are really fighting..it's principalities in high places..they want you dead...literally...Eternity is a very long time compared to this life that is said to be like a breathe compared to eternity...an example...take the earth, make it into a steel ball...let a bird fly around it with it's tip of it''s wing touching it once a year...when that ball is worn away to nothing...that's the beginning of eternity...be safe and be blessed I pray you find your way back into accepting His grace and mercy...without it...we can't do a thing... |
| Posted by Needachange - 07-31-2013 11:50 PM |
| Im going through alot in my life right now. All of my family memebers are going through finacial hardships, relationship problems, spiritual problems, and just living the christian life problems. I'm in th elead of having serious problems. i'm married and my husband and I battle depression which leads us to drinking, and then fighting, and then trouble with the law. Because of a fight we have I'm now on probation, and It's the most humilating experience i have ever had. I have no criminal record, and now i have a misdemeanor. I have a couple months to get off of it! I just need prayer that trouble stays away from me. I pray that i can find a job to pay off my debt to them. I pray they will continue to give me a chance to do it. I pray everything will go good tomorrow when i meet with my probation officer. I'm asking for protection, a more honest tongue, a fearless heart, a heart to do God's will. Im praying for my husband that when he is released form jail, he will change his entire life, find God, and work, and be a better husband, and a father to our family!! That our families can forgive and move on. that we will find jobs, a home, most important change our relationship with Christ for good, and attend church faithfully!! I ask for true forgiveness in our hearts for each other, pure love, I pray my children change their ways! My brothers and sisters, and my parents! I'm yvette! Please hold me up high!! i feel lost!! |

