Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayers needed
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-16-2013 03:26 PM
I have prayed for you and your partner. Leave Him in God's hands...He is the only one that can change a heart - He knows exactly what to do. There are things that the Lord knows about a person and the future that we cannot begin to know.

Just keep in prayer and with whatever the Lord has given you to do, and reveals to you. Let Him work this out in His way and time, for He really does know best. Have a very blessed day!
Posted by jdfrazier - 04-16-2013 02:17 PM
I sit here, heavy hearted, feeling a little defeated. Fred has given up…on us, on me, on the kids and himself. I don’t know how you can say “I can’t do this anymore” but still love and care deeply for someone. I just don’t know what to do. I feel like I am not living my life, that I am just watching it happen. Our life was to get easier in a couple of month (kids both going to college). Please pray for us. For Fred to come back to each one of us, to reconnect with me, to go to therapy by himself and with me…I want my partner in life back, I am so very lonely and sad without him…he is my great love.