Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 03-07-2013 09:51 PM |
| Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please bless guest relationship and help family accpt both them and help them to grow stonger in you and watch them let evil surrod them and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-07-2013 07:28 AM |
| I ask for prayer for the relationship with my boyfriend of 4 years. I pray that our relationship will grow stronger and stronger everyday. I pray that he will see me in terms of marriage one day. I pray that he will continue to be true to me and that no evil will get in the way of our relationship. I pray that his family will accept me especially his immediate family. His mother and sister can be a little cold sometimes and I pray that God will soften their hearts towards me. I pray they will not dwell or compare me to a past relationship he once had years ago. I pray that my boyfriend will see my family in his future and that my family will accept him. I pray that since he started a new job that nothing will change and that he will not be surrounded by evil. Please pray for me. Thank you and God Bless. |

