Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 03-06-2013 08:49 AM |
| Father God, i pray wisdom for this mom & protection over them. Help her to seek your proper help as you guide & direct her to your will for them that we all get all the right help & Godly counsel for these children sake that your will be done with this marriage, by Jesus' Mighty Name & shed Blood we pray. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-06-2013 07:31 AM |
| Please pray for me.I am a stay at home mum,my husband is verbally abusive and has been for years.he has now decided to end our marriage abandoning his two kids and i.I have no money or family to turn to,i cant even go get a job cos of childcare issues and costs.I feel stuck,dont know what to do,where to start from.I pray for God to guide my footsteps cos i really dont know what to do. |

