Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: New car and job
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Sharon534555 - 12-19-2012 10:20 AM
Father GOD!You are full of GRACE & COMPASSION,So in JESUS mighty name i declare blessings of Abraham into this person's life in JESUS mighty name..Bless this person with your wisdom in JESUS name Amen!!
Posted by Guest - 12-19-2012 09:21 AM
(12-18-2012 12:14 PM)Davidw Wrote:  Please find that I can find a new car! My car needs alot of work and I need to find some reasonable transportation. Please pray that I can find a dealership with honest people that can help me out! I'm also needing a new job. It's too far and it's time for a better job!

Thanks,

David


Lord, we ask that YOU PROVIDE so that they no longer have to worry about transportation or their work. We ask healing in this Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Posted by Davidw - 12-18-2012 12:14 PM
Please pray that I can find a new car! My car needs alot of work and I need to find some reasonable transportation. Please pray that I can find a dealership with honest people that can help me out! I'm also needing a new job. It's too far and it's time for a better job!

Thanks,

David