Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by matt - 02-19-2009 01:22 PM |
| Lord, i agree in pray wiht Iris and for her, for Your healing and renewal and strength and please show her Your favor Lord Jesus. IN Jesus Name, amen |
| Posted by IrisCM - 02-19-2009 01:20 PM |
| Please pray for me. Dear Jesus, I am eternally grateful for your spiritual guidance, my God. Heal me from all this anxieties due to the meds I was taking. I was scared Lord, the not being able to swallow and the weight lost has been worrying me. Dear Father, give me your Peace, Strength, Happiness, Love, and Wisdom. May your Holy Spirit guide me and direct me in the right path. Thank you for always being with me. |

