Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Breast cancer healing peace to family
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Dawn1 - 08-18-2012 02:11 AM
LORD I LIFT UP CHARLOTTE BEFORE YOU. GIVE HER HEALING THROUGHOUT HER BODY. GIVE HER STRENGTH AND COURAGE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
Posted by Chris8 - 08-17-2012 09:00 PM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on that family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave that family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Guest-1 - 08-16-2012 09:38 AM
Father, I lift up Charlotte to you in prayer for healing of breast cancer. Every thing that has a name must bow before the Name of Jesus. (Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord.) Having the power of life and death in our tongue, I speak death to ever cancer cell and every seed of future cancer in the body of Charlotte in Jesus' Name. By the authority of the Holy Spirit that is in me, I speak to the body of Charlotte and command the blood supply to cut itself off from the cancer cells and growths, starve them out, that they will shrivel, die, desolve and be washed out of the body of Charlotte in Jesus' Name. By the authority of the Holy Spirit that is in me, I bind the spirit of death until it is God's perfect timing for Charlotte who is ill so that Satan can not take her early. By the authority of the Holy Spirit I come against the spirit of pain and rebuke it and ease the suffering of Charlotte. We believe cancer is not a killing word, and must bow just like the common cold to the mighty name of Jesus. Nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible for God! I pray the peace with God to be with Charlotte and her family. I pray all in the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen and Amen.
Posted by Godschild9108 - 08-16-2012 09:27 AM
Praying For your friend
Posted by Nee - 08-16-2012 09:03 AM
Dear sirs...

Please pray for my dear friend named Charlotte.
She and I are both born again believers and Charlotte

is a woman of great faith.

Today Charlotte learned she has breast cancer.
she is facing surgeory first which must be done soon.

She is more concerned with the reaction and welfare of

her adult kids. A daughter Stephanie who is about to

have a c- section to deliver her first baby..

Charlotte's son, Denis is in the military and is very

close to his mom.

Please pray for the peace and strength of Charlotte's

children and all her family the the Lord gives them

HIS strength, peace and wisdom as they go through this

challenging time.

Charlotte prays for the wisdom in learning what the

Lord has to say to her, what His will and if there is

some specific lesson for her that she does learn and

grow in wisdom. And that she experiences His peace

that passes all understanding!

Pray for their peace and restoration of this entire

family.

Pray for complete healing .

Thank you and God bless!
In Jesus name amen!