Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Drowning
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 08-10-2012 09:10 PM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Dawn1 - 08-10-2012 12:44 AM
"THE LORD IS ME SHEPHERD. I SHALL NOT WANT." PSALM 23:1
Posted by Guest - 08-09-2012 09:50 PM
Heavenly Father, I pray tonight for this couple struggling financially in this terrible economic time. I know that You own ALL that is in this world. Show them many different ways to save money and help them have fun doing it in the process. Show them that they can depend on You to meet their needs if they put You FIRST in their lives. Help them not to fall for the temptations to go into debt as this results in bondage. Give them Your FAVOR in their jobs and most of all, help them to read Your Word daily, pray and tithe. This will break the back of the enemy. I pray this in Jesus Name.
Posted by Guest - 08-09-2012 05:50 PM
Please help me pray God will help me in my personal and professional life. I need him every day to make it through. My husband and myself are working multiple jobs but struggling to make it. Please help me pray God will provide a way to help us meet our bills.