Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please restore our relationship
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Sonny - 02-09-2009 11:37 PM
Please pray for the restoration of my relationship with Sarah.
Lord Jesus Christ, please answer my prayers.
Please give me strength, physically and emotionally. Please watchover my family and loved ones. Please help me to find a job.
But Lord... more than anything, I pray for the restoration of my relationship with Sarah. She left me some time ago and though it hurts less and less everyday my love for her remains and I still wish to be with her. I pray that a permanent reunion between Sarah and I is part of your will. Please open her heart to your love and to my love. Please Lord, I beg of you to reunite us as soon as possible. Please guide us down the path that will lead us back into each others' arms and bless us and shower us with your only light and mercy.
On my knees I pray that you answer my prayer and that Sarah and I together is part of your will.
In your mighty name Lord Jesus Christ I pray...

Amen