Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: University Assignment
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Cheryl - 02-06-2009 12:59 AM
I'm sorry, goodgirl. I quoted you the wrong verse. It is late. Here is the correct verse. Please meditate on it as you work on your assisgnment.

Psalm 32:8 (New International Version)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.


Blessings,
Cheryl
Posted by Cheryl - 02-06-2009 12:55 AM
Dear Lord,

Guide and teach this student in the way she should go. Give her good advice and watch over her.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Psalm 38:2
Posted by Cheryl - 02-06-2009 12:54 AM
Dear Lord,

Guide and teach this student in the way she should go. Give her good advice and watch over her with her.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Psalm 38:2
Posted by goodgirl - 02-05-2009 07:00 PM
I have a university assignment to complete. I need help on how to complete it. I would appreciate prayer for the best answers to the questions.