Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 06-13-2012 10:56 PM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on Meena. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Meena! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by Sudhaa - 02-14-2008 12:11 PM |
|
Dear Lord i pray for Meena. I pray that you shower her with the miracles of healing. Heal her body, take away the disease. There is no such thing as impossible for you. Shower this family with hope, love, joy and miracle. I pray for this in your name, Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 02-14-2008 12:03 PM |
| Please pray for Meena. She is a 3yo who was diagnosed last fall with a rare neuroblastoma. The doctors just told the parents that there is nothing more they can do. Her parents have given the situation up to God and are parying for a miracle. Thank you for all your prayers!! |

