Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for New Career
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-25-2014 10:38 PM
Dear Lord

Please help me to be able to have a peace of mind in my career while I pray for a connection to recieve a new career.Pray for me to find a career that consist of work and personal life balance.
Posted by Guest - 08-17-2012 09:06 PM
(04-25-2010 11:48 PM)holden01 Wrote:  Please dear god -- give me guidance for a new career which will fulfill me both financially and emotionally.. I went into the navy thinking it was for me and it was terrible.. I hated it.. My folks have let me move back home until I get on my feet.. It nearly gave me a nervous breakdown. And the temp job I am in at the moment a bad working environment. Please help me to find a job I can hold down and to meet the woman who will accept me for who I am and someone I can walk down the isle with.. Thankyou dear god...Jason Kirk



I hope you find your ideal career and woman that takes your breath away.

God is working miracles on our behalf.

God is working miracles on our behalf.
Posted by Tractman - 06-13-2012 04:00 AM
JESUS CARES!: "Casting ALL your care upon Him, for HE CARETH FOR YOU."
Praying for you and your need for a new career....

Please pray this: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please come into my heart in a fresh new way and give me the ability to live as I should, a life that is pleasing to you. Grant me your peace, and let your shield of protection be over us all day and night. I have confidence in You, that You will be my Shepherd and provide what You see I need all the days of my life, as I live for You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen."

Pray that often, and read Psalm 23 and the final part of Romans 8 beginning with "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Continuing to pray...
Posted by Guest - 06-12-2012 05:02 PM
heavenly father i pray for direction in a new career that will bring me prosperity and happiness.......\i pray it fullfills my spirit and financially stablizes me.....in ask in Christ Jesus
Posted by takemyheart - 05-01-2012 04:50 PM
Heavenly Father,

We thank you for bringing this person to the forum, we place them in your hands precious Lord. Reveal to them, through your Holy Spirit, the path you have in store for them. Show them mercy, grace and opportunity to share your kingdom. Pour blessings on them, that may seek your favour and take that leap of faith when you call them to. Fill them with faith, hope and love and relieve the anxiety from their current career until you share with them the new hope you have set before them

In Jesus mighty name

Amen
Posted by Guest - 05-01-2012 04:35 PM
Dear Lord,

Please help me find a career that I am truly happy with and healthy for me. I know you have a plan for me that is a better opportunity than the situation I am currently in. Everyday I come home stressed and depressed over my job. I just want to fulfill my goals in life and get into my career that you have in store for me.

Amen
Posted by Guest - 04-09-2012 05:24 PM
Please Lord let me find peace and happiness in a career as a musician, which is what I worked for most of my life. Please help my wife and I be able to support ourselves in a life of music making people happy- and I will dedicate the joy I bring to those who hear me to you Lord. My wife and I currently are not making end meet with our current jobs, and I have the talent to change that with Your help and blessing. Thank You Lord
Posted by Guest - 11-19-2011 10:54 PM
Dear god, please help me to find a new job in the industry I am going into.. I am doing casual work to pay the bills atm in a factory but need a more secure job closer to home in the field of Community Services/Case Management - part-time x3 days a week so I can complete my studies. Diploma in Community Services and then Bachelor in Community Services/Phycology. Please protect me from melancholy and help me not too lie about myself anymore so that people will accept me. :(

Please look over my mum and dad and help them financially as they are struggling atm and help my friend skye to realise I will always be there for her and if she is the one please reveal it to me and reveal it too her as well. If not help me to find someone else. Smile
Posted by Jason Kirk - 01-11-2011 07:05 PM
Dear God.. please help me to get a new job in the next few weeks in my career of Accounts Management and to get casual work in the meantime.. please.. thankyou
Posted by adoring1 - 08-19-2010 12:53 PM
Father...please answer this prayer according to your will and for your own glory that the world will know your power through the testimony of this guest. In Jesus name...Amen!
This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.