Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 05-30-2012 05:01 PM |
(05-30-2012 04:50 PM)Dawn1 Wrote: WE MUST SPEND TIME IN HIS WORDS DAILY. THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE AND POWERFUL, YET MOST FORGOTTEN OR IGNORED FACT. STUDY THE BIBLE, NOT JUST READ IT. Glory halleluhah! Amen. God bless you Dawn. |
| Posted by Dawn1 - 05-30-2012 04:50 PM |
|
WE MUST SPEND TIME IN HIS WORDS DAILY. THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE AND POWERFUL, YET MOST FORGOTTEN OR IGNORED FACT. STUDY THE BIBLE, NOT JUST READ IT. WE SHOUKD LISTEN TO GOD IN PRAYER. (PROVERBS 8:34) |
| Posted by Guest - 05-28-2012 05:28 PM |
| I cannot live my life without the Word of God which is the Bible. Amen. |
| Posted by Dawn1 - 05-28-2012 01:51 AM |
|
WE SHOULD BE HUMBLE AND WILLING TO LEARN. (PSALM 25:9) WE MUST SPEND TIME IN HIS WORD DAILY. THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE AND POWERFUL, YET MOST FORGOTTEN OR IGNORED FACT. STUDY THE BIBLE, NOT JUST READ IT. |
| Posted by Guest - 05-26-2012 04:23 AM |
| Amen Tractman thats awesome to God be all the Glory for the things He has done & is doing...Im claiming that major Move by the Holy Spirit in our lives Soon, for the better...The LORD IS MY SHEPARD I SHALL NOT WANT! WE ARE BLESSED PRAISE THE LORD AMEN! 1Chro. 4v10 |
| Posted by Guest - 05-25-2012 06:38 PM |
| What a great testimony Tractman. Glory to God. |
| Posted by Dawn1 - 05-12-2012 08:39 AM |
|
WE MUST PUT ON THE BELT OF TRUTH AND THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! READ EPHESIANS 6:13-14. BE BLESSED! |
| Posted by Guest - 05-11-2012 02:12 PM |
| BELIEVERS AND NON-BELIEVERS, GET THIS MESSAGE ABOVE IN YOUR SPIRIT. STOP BLAMING GOD FOR YOUR MISERY. |
| Posted by Tractman - 05-11-2012 01:35 AM |
|
My wife was diagnosed with cancer and a registrar told us she was not expected to live. She was at Stage 4. I felt led to take her to a Christian oncologist who believed that she cd be cured. I alerted praying people all over the world and sent out regular detailed emails. She responded wonderfully to the chemotherapy, and we were pleased when a new test showed cancer in the spinal column. If this had gone untreated, it could have killed her. Through prayer she was transferred to a top hospital where her treatment was top class. She needed drastic chemotherapy which knocked her around, but people around the world prayed on. Lots of little miracles happened, such as her wig looked even nicer than the hair she had lost. She no longer enjoyed most foods, so we dined out on the ones she still liked, in lovely restaurants. I learned to read blood tests and told our praying people what needed to be prayed for in detail. As a result we all rejoiced and praised God as all the bad numbers gradually returned to normal. Then came the CT-scans. The first showed the cancer almost gone. The second one, after chemo had finished, showed it entirely disappeared. Every CT-scan since then showed NO CANCER AT ALL. That's how she is today. Slowly her hair grew back, and her strength took a year to recover, but she is back to normal--still teaching kids, still gardening, still doing all the things she used to do! PRAISE GOD!!!THANK YOU JESUS!!!! Yes, God can heal miraculously. But it's just as exciting to watch Him use the medical profession--SO MANY THINGS CAN GO WRONG! The wrong chemo can be given to patients, a bad reaction to chemo can kill, human error can cause a thousand fatal problems. But PRAYER sees things go smoothly. I give ALL the credit to GOD for her wonderful healing and recovery. Who gave those specialists their ability? JESUS did! All medicine is made out of things GOD has created. GOD is behind EVERYTHING that is good. I am grateful to God for the wonderful way He answered prayer! THANK YOU JESUS!!! |
| Posted by Guest - 05-10-2012 04:33 PM |
| Amen. I bought a lot of books by someone named Derek. I know all about him and what he stand for. I was diagnosed with cancer and prepared for chemotherapy, but you know what I resisted what the doctors told me and to make my story short, I searched all the scriptures of healing and ate them all in my spirit and I am free from them all. I truly believe without doubt God's promises. I don't call my friend, family members, prayer warriors and cry to them. I cry to the Lord. I talk to God. I worship God. I praise God. I give thanks to God good or bad. Everyday God is in my heart, soul, spirit and mind. I just love God. I am still very young but I am not afraid of dying because I am confident where I am going. Glory to the Father in Jesus' name. |
| This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread. |

