Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: very ill lady
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by azclassic - 05-07-2012 10:05 AM
Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from Cathy. Lord I pray for healing for her. Lord with you all things are possible. I pray that Cathy will know you as Lord and Savior. Lord I pray that you will ease her burdens and please guide her. I pray my Lord that she will live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
Posted by Tractman - 05-07-2012 04:55 AM
Praying for Cathy...
Posted by adoring1 - 05-06-2012 04:56 PM
Father, touch this woman Cathy with your healing and let her live a long and productive life. Let her raise her children and live to dance at the weddings of her grandchildren. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 05-06-2012 08:55 AM
I saw a woman on a tv show who was talking about her illness- Her name is Cathy. She is still young with kids. She has been diagnosed with a severe form of liver cancer. She is going to be given a very expensive drug which will give her a 10 percent chance of surviving. She had been given one year to live-but this drug is her only chance medically. She has an optimistic spirit. Please pray that God will heal her and will turn her life around. That she will come to know the life and joy that being in Jesus brings and that all things will work together for good. Thank you.