Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for my pregnancy
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by azclassic - 04-22-2012 01:07 PM
Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from these.I pray that this guest will have a safe pregnancy and has a healthy baby. I pray that you will guide them in their life and that you will bless their health and finances. Lord I pray that they live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
Posted by Dawn1 - 04-20-2012 03:52 AM
FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL ALLOW MALEAH A HEALTHY PREGNANCY. PROTECT THIS UNBORN LIFE ON THE INSIDE OF THE WOMB. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
Posted by Maleah786 - 04-20-2012 12:41 AM
Can you please pray for me and my baby. I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm praying to god that nothing bad happens. Can you pray that my baby and i go threw a healthy pregnancy. I been felling a bit sick in my ovaries area and I'm just worried for my baby. I pray that my baby is safe and healthy and that the pain goes away. God bless
          -lilia