Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by azclassic - 04-22-2012 12:53 PM |
| Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from these. I pray that you will guide them in their life and that you will bless them. Lord I pray that they live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen. |
| Posted by ibF - 04-20-2012 04:13 AM |
| PLEASE Lord seems they just want your money what happen to Mercy & Protection. How can we continue living like this dont know what else to do. Lord You promised a windfall & justice instad we get rejected again. What happen in beleiving & fighting for someones safety wellbeing & protection no one does that anymore these days its all greed oh Lord have mercy in these Last days for YOUR PEOPLE CRYING OUT TO YOU PLEASE RESTORE US SOON PRAISE YOU LORD! |

