Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: RELATIONSHIP
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-22-2012 01:05 PM
Matthew 4:10
Posted by azclassic - 03-22-2012 11:42 AM
Dear Lord I pray for this woman in need. I pray that your will be done in this relationship. Please guide her and comfort her. I pray that she lives by your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
Posted by Guest - 03-21-2012 06:15 PM
Please pray that my boyfriend and I work things out. I love him and his family and I don't want to lose him.