Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: please pray for me
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-23-2012 02:57 AM
"Lord, I lift up this person to you and ask that you fulfill all of his/her needs according to your will. Not his/her will, but your will be done in this person's life. Amen!"
Posted by Guest - 03-21-2012 11:02 AM
I ask for prayer for my relationship with my boyfriend of three years. I pray that our relationship will grow stronger and stronger everyday. I pray that nothing will get in the way of our relationship and that he will continue to be true to me. I pray aS he will be graduating soon that he will see me in terms of marriage. I pray that his family will accept me and will not dwell on a past relationship he once had years ago. I pray that my family will accept him as well and he will see my family in his future as well. Please pray for me. Thank you so much and God Bless!