Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: THE DEVIL TRYING TO KILL ME
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by KamorkasMt - 03-18-2017 11:39 AM
Only ### classic xxx video test!!!
Posted by Guest - 07-13-2014 05:33 AM
God bless you! When you become a Christian, there will still be trials! The devil will try to use this time to make you think that god has foresaken you. However god will reward you if you hang in there.
Posted by Guest - 03-19-2012 03:18 AM
(03-19-2012 02:10 AM)Chris8 Wrote:  Dear Lord,please have mercy on Niki. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Niki! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my LordHeart
Yes Lord I pray Viki nos You greater way now deliver her & bring her all the Hope Help Peace& ^Protection & her daugher ^for all of Lord IJN amen!
Posted by Chris8 - 03-19-2012 02:10 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on Niki.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Niki! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart
Posted by writingmomma - 06-11-2009 02:30 PM
Please listen to what I am going to say very carefully.
When we except God in our lives, and we take Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we will go through some test, trials, temptations, and storms.
I thank God for leading me to this sight several months ago. Because I have heard many pleas for help on this sight that I can truly relate with.
I found myself in your position several years ago. I have been a Christian for many years. I am also a practicing minister.
I felt like I was at the end of my rope. I had my back up against a wall. I went to the river and I asked God why he had chosen me for this journey.
Then the Holy Spirit began speaking to my heart.
He reminded me that it was indeed an honor and a blessing to go through the storm for serving Jesus.
He reminded me, that I had ask God to come into "my life". Jesus never said that the road would be easy. But he did say that we are to take "His" yoke upon ourselves. He said that "His" yoke is easy and "His burdens are light.
Now, let me explain first what a yoke is, just in case you don't know. It is a choker that was placed on the neck of an ox when it was plowing the field.
You see, when we except Christ as our Lord and Savior, we must be ready to be persecuted, lied on, possibly spit on, cast down. But, we will never be forsaken.
Jesus will never leave us, nor forsake us my dear soul.
I ended up living in a women's shelter for a short time. I ended up filing bankruptcy. I have also been homeless. But, through it all, I never stop trusting in God to make a way for me!
No matter where I was, I knew that God would step in, on time, and make provisions for me and my children.
Hebrews 11:1, "Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen".
You may not be able to see yourself 5 or 10 years from now. But, have faith in God to see the picture for you.
Just as He has taken care of me and my children, trust Him to do the same for you.
If you fully trust Him, you don't have to worry.
I call on You Father, speak to the heart of this dear soul, today. I ask in Jesus Holy name. Amen. Expect a miracle dear soul.
Posted by kenberlyc - 06-11-2009 02:03 PM
Father, please take care of Niki. She is so lost and hurting and you and only you can help her. Her life is in so much chaos. I ask that you bring order and peace and comnfort in her life. Give her wisdom , knowledge and direction. Protect her from the devil and his evil ways. Guard her life and her healt. In Jesus name, amen.
Posted by NIKIDANA - 06-11-2009 12:34 PM
To whomever reads this? My name is Niki Johnson and so many other people in this world my financial status is at 0. I own nothing not a car not a home not a bank account not a nothing. I amin debt past my own imagination I OWE EVERYONE CHILD SUPPORT PAYDAY LOANS OVERDRAWN BANK ACCOUNTS CREDIT CARD BILLS I AM ON FELONY PROBATION SO I OWE THE STATE. I live with someone who in a few days the 13 of the month I will have to move and I don’t know where I am going I have a family but no support at all. I have a beautiful intelligent god filled little girl who is 12 she is the only reason I have not went and jumped off a bridge to end it all. I accepted the lord in my life about a year and a half ago and promised him that I would dedicate my life to him... I did for a while and then I let the devil sneak in the back door. And now I feel worst off than I was before. It really is true what the bible says you get rid off one and he brings back 7 more. I listened to a sermon by Kim Daniels the other night and it gave me hope ...I know that the lord has a calling on my life. I am supposed to bring others to Christ through my testimony. But that is easier said than done. I can honestly say that I want that so bad I even applied to go to your school that’s why I get these emails and I usually just fill it in a folder marked faithmates...but for some reason i read it today. I guess I needed to send off this letter of how I am feeling. I want to do better have a strong relationship in the lord and stop waiting for me to hit the lottory...i want my wealth to be in the lord and with the lord...i need help please pray for me. I need help please pray for me. I always have dreams that I am flying so I nickname myself angel. I really need a miracle ...my faith is renewed daily it just seems like. When I don’t see that sign that he is in my life I become depressed ...am I looking for the wrong thing? I want the old stuff that is in my heart to disappear and never to return. I want to have only the fruits of the spirit. Please help me. Please help me...the devil trying to kill me