Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by MELWYN - 01-11-2015 07:19 AM |
|
SPIRITS COMING IN THE FORM OF FLIES I BIND YOU WITH BLOOD OF JESUS .......PLEASE PRAY FOR ME MELWYN MENEZES
|
| Posted by Guest - 02-22-2012 07:04 PM |
(02-22-2012 06:42 AM)azclassic Wrote: Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from his attacks. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen
thanks Az for ur powerful payers devils defeated pls keep us in prayer praise God amen mat. 18v18, Ge.12v3
|
| Posted by azclassic - 02-22-2012 06:42 AM |
|
Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from his attacks. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen
|
| Posted by Ge.12v3 - 02-21-2012 10:03 PM |
|
Lord command these demons to lv all my electronic equip. now & attaks harassment of the devil send it bak 7fold thats your promises & 4 ny HEALING NOW! amen Is.54v17 praise you Lord!
|