Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for Lisa & I
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Lizelle - 08-27-2009 03:38 AM
Father in heaven, I pray for Your favor and goodness in John and Lisa's lives. I’m trusting that You, the God of the breakthrough, are working mightily in their lives. I pray that you knock down the barriers that are holding Lisa back and guide her and John to live lives htat are pleasing to You as they wait for Your hand to move in their lives. In Jesus’ Name. Amen
Posted by John B - 08-27-2009 12:58 AM
Just finished this weeks round of both Lisa & I meeting Pastor R... (seperately). Please pray this week for Lisas barriers to come down & the suppressed Love & Respect she has for me to reveal itself & be able to be expressed easily by her. Pray for me please to have healthy self accepting thought patterns, a husbands leadership & wisdom.Bless