Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please pray for me.
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 05-09-2019 08:12 AM
Lord I come in agreement for this prayer request, and stand in agreement what your word tells us. I pray in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
Posted by Chris8 - 05-06-2019 08:38 AM
Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing over this person.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord
Posted by Guest - 04-17-2019 03:51 PM
Lord uplift this lady. Show her how much You love her personally. Heal her. Bless her. Comfort her. Send some money her way so she can buy those clothes and other things she needs. Thank You that You care.
Posted by Guest - 04-17-2019 05:37 AM
Lord give hope a complete healing from the top of her head to the tip of her toes from all that's making her sick. Help her lose that excess weight and take away all the itch from her body. Give her confidence and strength to do what she has to do in this life, as she gets closer to you and never lose faith. Send her some good Christian friends which also will encourage her instead of hindering her. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Posted by Hope - 04-16-2019 07:45 PM
Hi please help me. I need a miracle!

Diabetes- High blood sugar needs to normalize.
Unrelenting adrenal fatigue be gone! (8 years now)
Stubborn Weight- Need to lose over 100 lbs.
Psoriasis- Never before had this but now all over my body,
itching and peeling and recently started on my face and ears.
Strength to attend church.

God send new friends who really care about me.

Strength and finances to find an evening dress and shoes for
an event. I’m having a hard time with this.

All the above has been affecting my emotional state to the point
I don’t want to see anyone or go anywhere anymore.