Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 10-10-2017 12:48 PM |
|
Holy Spirit, Spirit of the Living God, You breathe in us on all that is inadequate and fragile, You make living water spring even from our hurts themselves. And through you, the valley of tears becomes a place of wellsprings. So, in an inner life with neither beginning nor end, your continual presence makes new freshness break through. Amen. |
| Posted by ricky100 - 10-10-2017 10:37 AM |
" I was attacked, and suffered a Patellar Tendon rupture. My movement is limited, and I have had recent surgeries to restore and fix this medical emergency. I have had interviews and job opportunities, that I cant follow-up on right now, because of this medical condition. Please pray for me, that I can be healed as soon as possible. I have no one to help me but god, and god's people. Please pray for me to have a supernatural healing for my knee issue and a possible hernia/abdominal issue.....as soon as possible This type of orthopedic knee injury is swollen and extremely painful , and my knee is week and feels stiff, until it heals. Please help me, and pray for me to experience gods supernatural healing as soon as possible. Love, Richard M."![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|



