Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 03-04-2015 12:00 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person and their home. In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this person and their home! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 03-02-2015 08:55 PM |
| Oh God, I am in 50s and struggling with isues of pride and nonsubmission to my spouse. I never imagined anything like this could happen after years of reading, listening and going to church. When we were warned Take heed lest you fall... i never thought it would come to this. How the Lord hates these which should have been guarded in the heart... so help me, let me give up what has to be given up, learn to trust in the Lord alone. How it hurts when one has not been faithful in the little things which later affect the larger and more important ones. I ask for grace and mercy to set free from sin. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-01-2015 10:47 PM |
| You need deliverance from the spirit of Jezebel, incubus and succubus and cast them out of your body, mind, soul, mind and emotions in Jesus' name. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-01-2015 04:15 PM |
| Guest, may God grant you strength and courage to overcome as you submit to God, and seek and dwell in words that will help you overcome. Find a church where you will grow, and while young strive to love God will all your heart. Others struggle too, but overcome not by might nor by power, but by His Spirit. Always guard your heart. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-01-2015 11:41 AM |
| I am 17 and have been struggling with sexual temptation and doing sinful stuff such as watching porn, making out with my girlfriend, having phone sex with a person on the app kik, and struggling with temptation of repeating these same sins over and over. All I ask is for a simple prayer to help me stop with these sins and get me on the right track, I'm tired of living a dead life, I want to be a fully devoted follower of Christ! Thanks guys, God bless! |

