Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Deadly disease
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by joe - 10-25-2014 05:43 AM
(10-24-2014 06:06 PM)Guest Wrote:  Father, NO WEAPON OR TONGUE FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER....YOU ARE OUR GREAT HEALER, DELIVERER, PROVIDER AND MIRACLE WORKER FOR JOE THAT CRIES OUT TO YOU IN PAIN FOR YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING. JESUS PLEASE HEAL US MY LORD RESTORE US YOU KNOW EVERYTHING . TOUCH HIS BODY WITH YOUR LIFE AND LIGHT.
HELP US TO PRAY MORE AND FAST IN YOU, YOU ARE COMING SOON TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE FROM ALL DISASTERS PLAGUES CALAMITIES WARS IJN WE ARE PRAISING AND GLORIFYING YOU YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US AMEN


Praise you for the prayer!Bless
Posted by Guest - 10-24-2014 06:06 PM
Father, NO WEAPON OR TONGUE FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER....YOU ARE OUR GREAT HEALER, DELIVERER, PROVIDER AND MIRACLE WORKER FOR JOE THAT CRIES OUT TO YOU IN PAIN FOR YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING. JESUS PLEASE HEAL US MY LORD RESTORE US YOU KNOW EVERYTHING . TOUCH HIS BODY WITH YOUR LIFE AND LIGHT.
HELP US TO PRAY MORE AND FAST IN YOU, YOU ARE COMING SOON TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE FROM ALL DISASTERS PLAGUES CALAMITIES WARS IJN WE ARE PRAISING AND GLORIFYING YOU YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US AMEN
Posted by Joe - 10-23-2014 05:38 PM
I may have been exposed to a deadly disease. Please pray that even though I failed God, He did not leave me. That His arms were always around me.
Some things have come up and doctors don't know what to do. Please pray that wisdom is given to them and me on how to proceed.

Please pray that God Spirit is inside me and no disease can take any place in me.
Please pray that their is a reasonable explanation for my symptoms.
Praise God that His everlasting arms surround me.

I ask God to forgive me and restore His joy back in my heart and take away the fears I feel.

I know this is a lot to ask, but if the Spirit moves you, please do a simple fast. If you could give up something e.g. 1 meal, a desert, coffee for the day, etc in prayer
I would be grateful. My need is great. Otherwise, I wouldn't ask.

I need the Lords presence in a powerful way. I need a miracle because in treating me, the doctors have made mistakes. Now only Gods miraculous presence can save me.

Lord bless those whose hearts are moved to pray.