Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Need healing from advanced candida
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Drtdrm4him - 05-16-2013 01:16 PM
Jesus is my healer and by his stripes I am healed . I stand in faith requesting the power of the prayer of agreement for divine healing . I have advanced candida . I have developed extreme side effects that have interrupted daily living . Jesus has come to set us free this i know . I pray for patience grace and mercy for The Lord to deliver me from this attack . I bring hope to us all for surely God hears our cries . Be blessed for he is worthy of our praise . Jeremiah 30:17 for I shall restore health to you and heal all of your wounds .

In his grace-
MLS