Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Job for my husband
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by azclassic - 04-22-2012 08:37 AM
Dear Lord will you please open the doors of opportunity for this husband. Lord I pray that you will bless him to get this job so he can provide for his family. Please guide him amd I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
Posted by praisethelord85 - 04-22-2012 06:58 AM
Dear Lord, I ask you to bless this couple in their needs and most importantly, for the husband to be successfully employed in the job that he desires to do. Amen.
Posted by Guest - 04-22-2012 06:46 AM
I pray for your husband to getbhis job tomorrow.
Posted by Guest - 04-22-2012 03:40 AM
can you all pray for my husband that he will get this job tomorrow and
also pray that the potential employer will hire him.