Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Thank Father God in Advance
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-04-2012 05:38 AM
FATHER GOD, I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE SALVATION OF MY FRIEND FRED AND HIS MOTHER JEAN TO GET SAVED. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORKING ON FRED'S HEART TO STOP COLD TURKEY WITH DRINKING, SMOKING CIGARETTES, AND SMOKING WEED. I PRAY THAT YOU ARE ALSO WORKING ON HIS MOTHER JEAN'S HEART TO STOP COLD TURKEY WITH DRINKING, AND SMOKING CIGARETTES AS WELL. LET THEM STOP TODAY LORD! I KNOW THAT AN UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE WILL SOON BE NO MORE. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CONVINCE THEM OF THE TRUTH. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN. PRAYER WARRIORS PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR FRED AND JEAN TO GET SAVED. MY NAME IS DAWN. THANKS!