Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Urgent health request
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 11-27-2011 12:14 PM
Father, in your mercy relieve this guest of this problem. Keep her calm and give her your peace. Guide her physicians to the right remedy that she may be healed. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 11-27-2011 11:59 AM
For the past while I have been sick with two feminine infections and a bladder infection. Some of the medications I was given have given me bad reactions. I was getting better but one of the medications caused me not to be able to really pee (urinate) very much, even when I drink a lot of water. I am not currently taking the medication that gave me this bad reaction but I still have gotten no relief. I can barely pee. I know my bladder must be full. Please pray for God's healing on everything and for whatever is causing me not to be able to pee to go away-whether it's something spiritual, physical, or some evil spirit trying to irritate me. Please pray for me to not be afraid and for me to remain calm and to trust God. I know He is a God who heals, so please pray my faith will strengthen because it's getting weaker. Thank you so much for your prayers. I hope everyone who reads this and/or prays for me will seek God with all their hearts and focus on Him and trust in Him. I pray for your healings, your trials, and tribulations, and pray you will be strengthened in Christ. In Jesus' name, amen!