Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by bro jim - 03-02-2011 11:14 AM |
| I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20 |
| Posted by mul - 03-02-2011 08:22 AM |
| Dear God,I pray for forgiveness.May Jovitt find it in his heart to forgive me for being inconsiderate to his needs.Please give him the grace of forgiveness and love.May our love for each other triumph over this obstacle we are facing.May this be something we can talk over and resolve with your guidance and use this to strengthen our bond towards becoming a family. This I pray, in Jesus name. |

