Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: breast toumour.
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 10-10-2010 02:09 AM
Dear Heavenly Father Please heal UJJala of all illiness. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Posted by pradipta saha - 10-10-2010 12:36 AM
my name is ujjala. I am 56 years old. I am suffering for my left breast tumor or suspect cancer. Please pray for me. Thanks.