Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayers for my mom and dad
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 07-04-2012 11:26 PM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Guest - 01-28-2010 07:45 PM
mwindham Wrote:Loving Father, please bring peace to this person and their family.
In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
Jesus please give these parents a time out, a time of rest and solace from the arguing. let them look from the outside in and see from new eyes. Comfort the children and relieve them of this heavy toll on their lives. Cause them to fall in love again. Heal brokenness and give them forgiveness for each other. In Jesus name I pray.
Posted by mwindham - 01-28-2010 06:56 PM
Loving Father, please bring peace to this person and their family.
In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-27-2010 08:24 PM
Dear Havenly Father please confort this person and help their parents to stop arguing. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Posted by melbgirl35 - 01-27-2010 07:46 PM
Guest Wrote:My parents are arguing again. I ask that you pray for them to help them resolve their problems. Please be with my family. Their arguing affects my whole family. I ask you to pray for God's healing hand to touch my family. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Dear heavenly father I come to you to ask that you would please put love, peace, harmony and understanding in this family. Please let them reslove their differences in a way that they do not hurt each other or any of their family, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Posted by Guest - 01-27-2010 07:19 PM
My parents are arguing again. I ask that you pray for them to help them resolve their problems. Please be with my family. Their arguing affects my whole family. I ask you to pray for God's healing hand to touch my family. In Jesus name I pray Amen.