Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My friend Colton
Mario7835 Offline
Registered

My friend Colton

I was talking with my friend Colton who is an unbeliever I've lifted up before . I found out that his adoptive parents are believers but they were abusive towards he and his brother. As a result he lost faith . He's been through a lot, and my heart breaks that his faith was tainted because of his wicked "parents" . Please keep him in prayer so that his hurts and anger would be healed. That the Lord would reveal himself to Colton and His redeemer and savior. That He would grant Colton that peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus Name. Amen.
04-06-2021 11:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: My friend Colton

Lord open Colton eyes to your love which is not as our human love, but a super natural love that surpasses all understanding, just as you peace. Heal his wounds of being abused Lord, us who have been abused know the pain and anger in us. But with your love and understanding we can be heal and have a very happy life through you who gives us the strength and hope to keep on going. Remove all the scars and give him hope for a better future. Do this for him and his brother merciful and loving Jesus I pray in your mighty name amen.
04-07-2021 07:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: My friend Colton

You're a great person to request prayers for others, friend, and your concern for Colton was evident in what you shared. Just said a prayer for him that the Lord will surround him with His loving presence and fill you with His peace. Blessings!
04-07-2021 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.