Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My boy
Unregistered

My boy

Jesus please make my son will be going out with his new school friends this week which will help him motivation going back to school. Dispel him from laziness, withdraw school or study, outside school activities, anxiety, lonely at school and other school problems. Make his year7 coordinator will change his classroom into his friend Ben’s class. Lord please make my son will attending school regularly in term2.
04-06-2021 05:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: My boy

Lord have mercy on this child and his mother, answer her prayer request according to your perfect will in heaven. Touch her son and make him well from head to toes from whatever is making him the way he is toward school and social life. Bring peace and harmony in their household, and put the desire in them to get closer to you, for with you in our lives all things are possible. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
04-06-2021 06:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: My boy

Your concern for your son was evident in what you shared, friend, and be assured of my prayer for him that the Lord will deliver him from all the difficult situations he's in and draw him into a personal relationship with Himself. May God fill you home with His peace.
04-07-2021 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.