Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A Miracle this Holy Season for You and Me!
JoanInJesusChristsBlood
Unregistered

A Miracle this Holy Season for You and Me!

Jesus-sign
A Miracle by the Holy redemptive resurection power of JESUS CHRIST in the seat of Miracles and the author of our souls, for ALL Christians big and small in this holy hour of the Lord and for all times, to fulfill our goodly hearts desires to the GLORY of the Lord! Perfect repentance of mind, body and soul to the Holy will of God Abba Father, Elohim Jehovah! Christians unite in LOVE to the Glory of God our Creator under the Blood of Jesus Christ! Jehovah God Bless the Christians! Children of God, agree with me in prayer, that we ask you Holy God for a Holy touch from You Jehovah Almighty and our Savior Jesus Christ for a miraculous firm resolve to our ailments, to show the world what a Christian blessing looks like, to you Jehovah's good glory. Jehovah Elohim, please kindly take notice to those whom love you. I pray the Christians pass the test you put before them with ease, to your pleasure, by your grace. I pray for the Christians to have great favor. Stop the adversaries and may no weapon formed against the Christian prosper. Forgive our sins in Jesus Christ's Holy name, we pray. We pray for your mercies! Bind all the evil. Take away all evil desires. Take away all evil distress. I pray for a perfect repentance to you Jehovah, in Jesus Christ's Holy name, protect us Lord. There is no reason for us to do battle with demonic forces, for Jesus Christ has claimed his Victory on the Cross once and for all and nothing can be added to it, for it is PERFECT! Keep us in your Light Elohim! Don't let us stray! Let us shine in honor of you. We LOVE You! Amen XOXOXO Praise Jehovah in the Highest! Bless us, BlessBibleThumb Steeped and Protected By The Holy Blood
of Jesus Christ, Author and Finisher of our Faith-Amen. Saw it, Said it and it is So! Thanks be to Jehovah! THAT is by the Power of God Almighty! Thank you Holy Angels! WarriorJesus-crossRead-bibleCoolHeart
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2007 10:36 PM by admin.)
12-01-2007 01:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.